Simple and secure site networking
Head of Network & Security Operations
T: +49 911 9352-1328
Site networking - simple, safe and efficient
You want your teams to be networked quickly, reliably and securely? Smooth communication for close and productive cooperation is important to you so that you can save time and money? Then use the powerful and reliable Ethernet Connect products from noris.
Ethernet Connect connects your locations quickly and easily at extremely high speeds and bandwidths of up to 10 Gbps. The connection of the local networks via Ethernet interface is simple and cost-saving. Your previously separate LANs can be combined into one large logical network. You can build enterprise-wide voice and data networks with distributed locations without having to change your LAN structure.
You can choose between the variants E-LAN, E-VLAN and E-Line:
- E-LAN and E-VLAN are multi-point services for dedicated, multi-site connections. Each User-Network-Interface (UNI) can communicate with any other UNI connected to the Ethernet service.
- Unlike E-LAN, E-VLAN allows multiple VLANs to be used via the same Ethernet Connect.
- E-Line is a point-to-point service for cross-location connections. This allows static point-to-point connections with fixed bandwidth between two customer interfaces to be set up.
Ethernet Connect is available throughout Germany and is managed via the noris backbone and permanently monitored by our Network Operation Center. No matter which Ethernet Connect variant or data transfer rate you choose, you always pay a fixed monthly price, regardless of how much data volume you transfer or how often you use your line. And should you require a higher transmission rate later, then simply contact us.
The advantages of Ethernet Connect at a glance:
- Dedicated bandwidth and high security - ideal for site coupling, VoIP and real-time applications
- Transparent layer 2 connections ensure particularly high performance
- Flexible adaptation of network services to changing requirements
- Highest transmission quality and low latency
- High availability due to a fast, automatic replacement circuit in the noris backbone
- Uncomplicated integration into existing networks
- Low operating costs and monthly fixed price