IT Setup Owner
Your Setup in professional Hands
Relief through our expertise!
Our specialized IT Setup Owners are responsible for your setup.
The complexity of outsourced setups is increasingly difficult to control with changing contact persons. With our experienced specialists, we therefore provide you with exactly those experts who can best support your setup.
Your IT Setup Owner takes care of you and your setup in all technical matters from A to Z.
An IT Setup Owner from noris understands the technical connections of all systems in his setup and is responsible for the overall function. Accordingly, he assumes technical responsibility for your setup, even across team and department boundaries. In addition, the IT Setup Owner of noris knows the interfaces to adjacent setups and is responsible for the completeness and up-to-dateness of the technical documentation. This facilitates communication and the processing of incidents and changes. Furthermore, the IT Setup Owner ensures that all CIs (Configuration Items) of your setup are properly documented. By default, the IT Setup Owner is also the Change Manager and is therefore informed about all important changes to the setup.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Central responsibility for all technical aspects of your setup at an experienced specialist
- Clear communication channels through a direct contact person
- Creating and proactively reviewing of the internal technical documentation of your setup
- Coverage of Incident, Capacity, Change, Configuration, Problem, Availability and Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management and establishment of a Continuous Improvement Process (CIP) optional
In the case of incidents, your IT Setup Owner is always informed and is therefore always up to date. As a 3rd level escalation level, as the person who is informed about all interrelationships, he can coordinate the resolution of incidents or resolve them himself. On the basis of his experience and information, he identifies potential for improvement as well as technical risks and proactively develops proposals for solutions to make your setup even better. He is in regular direct dialogue with you on all these points and coordinates with you regarding technical details and measures.
Highlights of the IT Setup Owner:
- Proactive identification of improvement potentials and technical risks
- Participation in service and technical review meetings if required
- Central overview of the interfaces of the setup and the adjacent systems
Ask our team of experts in sales and let us advise you about your possibilities without obligation.
This post is also available in: German