DevOps at noris network
Principal Cloud Architect
T: +49 911 9352-1172
Our DevOps teams:
IT operation and agile software development working hand in hand
Agile development techniques place new demands on the operation of IT infrastructures. In recent years, continuous delivery and continuous deployment have evolved into standard concepts in cloud applications or large e-commerce platforms. Instead of performing manual updates, patches and changes that require long lead times, modern software development aims to implement new releases and minor improvements in a continuous and automated manner without involving any downtime. This approach requires fully automatable IT infrastructures that can be fully addressed via an API. Your partner for such state-of-the-art solutions is noris network.
Bridging the gap between development and operations: DevOps
With our DevOps teams we support your agile software development and build the bridge to the operation of your IT infrastructures in our data centers. In cooperation with your internal and external developers, our DevOps teams optimize and automate the deployment pipeline. From unit test and integration tests through to deployment. The use of suitable tools ensures that your developers are able to treat our IT infrastructures and resources like code (Infrastructure as Code, IaC). This approach supports the transparent collection and testing of all processes and configurations via version control.
Make use of our DevOps services and take benefit from these advantages: agile in-house development and stable IT operations in noris network's data center.
- Improved time-to-market strategy of your company
- No downtime in case of changes
- Flexible and scalable performance of the IT infrastructure
- Support of your continuous deployment and continuous delivery development processes
- Significantly increased availability through elimination of manual activities
- Support of test automation and automated staging
- Stable, efficient IT operations at high release frequency
- Use of up-to-date developer tools such as Foreman, Jenkins, Puppet, ThoughtWorks Go
- Permanent optimization of the deployment pipeline